An entry pass is a pass that has a certain number of entries and the client is gradually counting down the entries by signing up for individual lessons/events. How to make and set it up can be found in HERE
The client has an overview of the status of the entry pass immediately on the home page of his profile, if he has already purchased it.
If you haven’t purchased it yet, or if you missed your first one and want to purchase another one, you can do so in your profile. Simply click on an open course and it will display the passes you have set up for that group.
How does the client sign up for an appointment in the profile?
When it comes to open courses, the client chooses the classes they want and can attend. Once registered, they are not logged in for any specific date, but they have access to their profile where they can see a menu of open course times and can quickly sign up for a date that suits them with a single click.
- Log in to your organisation’s website profile
- If he’s already in it, he stays logged in and just needs to open his profile with one click
- In his profile, he can see the course he is enrolled in, or multiple courses if he attends multiple courses with you at the same time, or if his children are also attending courses
- clicks on the open course
- in the Attendance section he sees an overview of appointments (if he has registered for any) and a button Book date
- All the dates of the group to which he/she has applied are then listed. Alternatively, linked group dates – all those where you want to allow the client to choose classes from a entry pass. More about linking groups HERE
- The client has two options
- Book – does not deduct the entry from the passt, creates a price debt in the price of one hour
- Book with entry pass – deduct the entry from the entry pass