Welcome to support!
We want you to have a good time working with Zooza, and that is why we have created detailed procedures for you on how to work with it and how to set exactly what you want in it.
In the upper part, you can search for individual manuals using a keyword or by clicking on a category in the lower part. If you did not find what you needed, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat on this page, where we are always at your disposal.
Yours Evka, Zuzka and Martin.
Do you have a question?
Choose from the top categories.
Step by step guide
In this section, you’ll find instructions on how to create a chicken offer to allow your clients to sign up. You are building your client database.
- How to set up a course offer
- How to create a place/room
- How to set up course consents and registration conditions
- How to place a course offer / make it visible on your website
- How to collect interest in a course
Creating team accesses
- How to create different roles in the app and work with them (video | article )
- What roles exist in the app
- How to report lecturers performance and lesson records
In this section you will learn how to create registrations, how to copy them, how to move them to other classes and groups. How to manage them so that you always have the settings you need.
Do you have a database of clients and need to import them into the system? Contact us. No problem.
- How to create the first manual registration
- How to manually edit registration details
- What types of registration exist
It is best to have personalised communication so that everyone knows when, where and what is going to happen. With Zooza, you can set this up very easily.
Managing attendance and make-up lessons will be of interest to every instructor and administrator. The good news is that it’s simple and easy to understand for both tutors and clients.
- How to manage attendance
- How the client manages attendance
- Make-up / Replacement lessons
- How to work with credits
- Custom replacement lessons for individual lessons
Having a 100% overview of when and how much is due is necessary for you and your clients.
Request for payment
- How to create different types of payments for a course
- How to create payment templates ( video )
- How to add a fixed payment template to registration ( video )
- How to edit payment templates on registration
- How to work with billing periods
How to match payments with registrations and invoicing
- How to enter a payment
- How to edit payments on registration
- How to generate and edit invoices
- How to track payments and alert non-payers
Life goes on and sometimes courses need to be completed so that new ones can begin. Here are some tips on how to handle it with more ease.